History

Macquarie Park Cemetery and Crematorium is situated on 59 hectares of Crown land owned by the New South Wales Government, administered by the Department of Primary Industries and managed by successive Boards of Trustees as a not-for-profit community service in perpetuity since the first burial within the grounds in 1922. The original name was the Northern Suburbs General Cemetery. The name was changed in 2004 with the introduction of the chapels and crematorium.

Always caring for the community in all its diversity